The offices of SWD and The Commons area are located on the second floor of the Joyce Center (above the Women’s Basketball offices). The Commons is a place for student-athletes to unwind or study before, between, or after practices/games/meets.
- For student-athlete academic work, there are two computer bars with 3 PCs and 3 MACs.
- The lounge area is a comfortably spacious area with oversized chairs and ottomans, 3 couches, and an info board to keep students apprised of upcoming events.
- The lounge area also has a 65”HD flat screen television with a multi-entertainment system equipped with PlayStation 3, Blue-ray player, Wii, iPod dock, and surround sound.
- The Commons also has a separate conference room that student-athletes can reserve for meetings with career counselors, tutors, study groups, team leadership council, or team members.
- There is also a resource room with a small seating area and library of educational and professional development reading materials.
Coaches are free to bring by recruits to relax and enjoy the location while they are visiting campus.
Call (574) 631-8090 for after-hours or weekend scheduling.