Student-Athlete Advisory Council
The University of Notre Dame Student-Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC) shall promote efficient communication between the Notre Dame Department of Athletics administration and the student-athlete population. SAAC gives student-athletes an opportunity to effectively communicate with the athletic department staff while providing suggestions and feedback on programs/services designed to meet student-athlete needs. The SAAC shall provide and promote service to fellow student-athletes, the University community, and the greater community at large.
To enrich the overall experience of student-athletes at Notre Dame. The Notre Dame SAAC will accomplish this by:
- Improving relationships between and among teams and individual student- athletes.
- Encouraging more involvement by student-athletes in campus and community service projects.
- Streamlining and promoting efficient communication between Notre Dame Athletics administration and student-athletes to better serve their needs.
- Providing the student-athlete population with an opportunity to effectively communicate with the administration and offer suggestions on programs designed to serve student-athlete needs.
- Creating awareness among the campus community of what it is like to be a student-athlete at the University of Notre Dame.
SAAC Officers 2014 – 2015
Find the full roster of all team SAAC Representatives here:SAAC Photo Roster